This weekend I am lucky enough to be going on a trip to Arizona with my husband and his parents to celebrate his 30th birthday. I am very much looking forward to getting out of town and enjoying one of our favorite cities! I almost always over pack (who doesn’t?), so I am really going to make a conscious effort to only pack the essentials this time because the trip will be so short. Here are some of my must-haves for my weekend getaway:
1. Straw Fedora: To protect myself from the intense AZ rays
2. Wallet/Clutch: I can’t live without my Lauren wallet from Hobo International, especially because it can double as a clutch if needed.
3. Casual Dress: I love this simple black dress from Gap because it can transition from daytime with sandals to nighttime with wedges and some statement jewelry.
4. Fresh Mani/Pedi: I can’t go on a trip without one, especially in a bright hue when it’s warm out (it will be over 100 degrees there this weekend!)
5. Sandals: To stay comfy while walking all day
6. Water: I am currently taking the Blossom x BKR water beauty challenge (stay tuned for details) and am determined to stick to my 5 bottles a day, even while out of town!
7. SF Giants Shirt: To wear to the baseball game we will attend on my husband’s birthday. Even though it will be the Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks, I have to rep my team.
8. Statement Earrings: To wear day or night, depending on where we go