Valentine’s Day is upon us (only 4 more days!) and I am really looking forward to it. My husband and I have a tradition of making a fancy dinner at home instead of going out. I am not a fan of fighting crowds, and our meal is always much more personal and intimate at home. Plus we love cooking together, so it’s a win-win situation. Today I thought I would share some of my favorite Valentine’s Day inspired beauty products. I have taken quite a few blog photos for Valentine’s Day, and wanted to include some items I have recently been using in my outfit posts. Some of the products I am sharing today are my personal favorites, while others are definitely on my wishlist of products I would like to try! Have you tried out any of the products I’ve listed? If so, what are your favorites?
1. Deborah Lippman ‘Recipe for Love’ Nailpolish Set – I have actually never tried any Deborah Lippman nail products, but thought this set was so perfect for spring!
2. Clairsonic Mia 3 – I own the Clairsonic Aria and really can’t say enough positive things about it. I have always struggled with my skin (and being pregnant is definitely no exception), but I do love how clean and smooth my skin feels after using my Clairsonic.
3. Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment – Another great alternative to lipstick for day or any time!
4. NARS ‘Super Orgasm’ Blush – I have and love the original Orgasm blush, and would love to try out it’s sister shade, which looks a little more on the pink than peach side.
5. MAC ‘Candy Yum Yum’ Lipstick – The most beautiful bright pink lipstick! It’s definitely one of my favorites – I am even wearing it for my next blog post!
6. NARS Lipstick – My personal favorite is Heat Wave – it is the perfect orange-red shade!
7. Essie Nailpolish – My go-to brand for nail polish is always Essie. I find that it lasts the longest and always delivers an even beautiful coat. I have way too many favorite shades to choose from.
8. Philosophy ‘Amazing Grace’ Whipped Body Creme – This product is for sure on my wishlist! I love the smell of Amazing Grace, and love the idea of a whipped body creme versus a lotion.
9. butter LONDON Nail Lacquer – I love the consistency of Butter nail polishes, and they always seem to have the most unique color options.
10. MAC ‘Mineralize’ Skinfinish – Not a day goes by that I don’t use one of the many MAC Skinfinishes that I own. They are the perfect highlighter to use on top of your favorite shade of blush.
11. Urban Decay ‘Sheer Revolution’ Lipstick – Another lipstick that is on my wishlist. Sometimes regular lipstick can be a bit heavy for me for day time, so I love the idea of a more tinted lip color.