image via: Design Love Fest
TGIF! Another weekend is upon us and I don’t know about you, but I am looking forward to relaxing and lounging around! I have had a busy (total understatement) past few weeks, so I will need to play a bit of catch up this weekend. The weather has also not been wonderful for blog photos, hence the lack of outfit posts. Plus, it’s getting to be just a bit challenging dressing my growing bump. I can’t believe I am 29 weeks as of yesterday! Since babies are always on my mind now, some of my favorites are of course baby/nursery related. What are you looking forward to most this weekend?
1. My husband and I are going to tackle this DIY paper mobile this weekend for the baby girl’s room. I have had a really hard time finding a mobile that is simple, so instead of forcing ourselves to find one we like, we decided to make one that we will love!
2. My latest obsession is Loren Hope jewels. I recently received the small crystal Sarra cuff in my latest Rocksbox and there’s no way I’m sending that baby back. I know I have mentioned Rocksbox a million times, but I really do love this subscription service. You can also try out your first month totally free (and get 50% off your second month, making the cost to you only $9.50 for 2 months) with the code LINDSAYXOXO1.
3. I’m sure you have seen or heard by now that Shopbop is having a huge sale! With baby on the way, everything I am eyeing will stay in wishlist status. If I had unlimited funds I would totally pick up these Karen Walker sunnies, a Rebecca Minkoff crossbody, and Sam Edelman booties.
4. I recently discovered Pixel Paper Hearts via Instagram and instantly fell in love! As soon as the baby is born I am totally ordering her a personalized paint chip print for her wall!
5. So much hair-inspo going on in my life right now. I think I am going to go even shorter during my next hair appointment. This cut/color is at the top of my list, thanks to my girl crush, Lauren Conrad!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I am looking forward to our weather in the 60’s, and hoping it stays this nice until spring!