image via: Jenna Kutcher
Please tell me I’m not the only one who looks forward to the weekends when there isn’t really much going on and being at home is the extent of your plans? That is pretty much my weekend and I can’t wait! Here are some other things I’m loving this weekend:
1. So it’s week 2 into going #paleo and my husband made a funny comment tonight – he said, “how come we don’t get sick of food that’s bad for us but we get sick of vegetables and fruits so easily?” SO TRUE! I could never get sick of pizza or fries, but salads…. over it! I always have a huge sweet tooth so going without is really hard for me. As I type this, we have paleo Nila Wafers in the oven and I hope to try this pineapple Dole Whip next!
2. I’m pretty much always window shopping for clothes, and recently came across Gray Monroe on Instagram. I don’t think there’s a piece of clothing on their that I don’t want! What are some of your favorite online shops at the moment?
3. Since having Harper, I became really interested in making my own home and personal products. I have generally just followed whatever recipe I found on Pinterest, and then wondered why some things didn’t work out the way I had hoped. I recently came across this article about green cleaning ingredients you should never mix and look forward to modifying some recipes based on the suggestions in this post.
4. Have any of you taught your baby sign language? I feel like Harper is getting to be the perfect age to start teaching her some sign language, and I love this article on the first 8 signs to teach your baby.
5. New year, new foundation? I feel like I am in dire need of a new foundation! Pregnancy and nursing has really done a number on my already not so great, acne prone skin, and I’m just not that happy with any of my current products. I am leaning toward trying Bare Minerals, but would love to hear your recommendations!
What are you loving this weekend?