TGIF! Today I’m back with Megan from The Fashionista Momma for The Weekly Style Edit link up to share with you how we styled stripes!
Striped pieces are definitely a closet staple of mine, and something I probably wear at least 1-2 times per week. I feel like I tend to wear more stripes in the fall and winter, and love pairing a good striped tee with a plaid blazer to liven things up a bit! Speaking of livening things up, can we talk about these Sole Society sandals? You might remember that I originally purchased them to take to San Diego a few weeks ago for a bachelorette weekend with my friends (see my full packing list here). I wore them all night for our first night out and was shocked at how comfortable they were. Trust me, this mama does not wear heels much anymore, and I was able to wear them for hours, not only to walk around in, but to dance in! They also come in black and blush, and I’m a little tempted to buy another pair because they’re that good!
Robyn Rhodes Bracelet via Rocksbox (use code LINDSAYBFF37 for your first month free)
* linking up with these lovely ladies
I am also super excited to be chosen for Links a la Mode for IFB. Check out all the other fabulous bloggers below!
Links à la Mode, September 22nd
- A Handful of Stories: Delightful Ruffles and Silly Ideas
- Attire Club: The 2016 Creative Arts Emmys in Menswear
- Cover Mum: High Street Romance
- Elements of Ellis: My Favorite Lipstick + A $5 Dupe
- Fashion Moriarty: Absolutely Fashion: My Verdict
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: The Plaid Shirt is the Secret to Fall Dressing
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Blending In
- Lays of Chic: NYFW SS17 Runway Recap Part 2: Fashion Shows Galore
- Les Assorties: Fashion Photography Insights: Peter Edqvist
- Life in the Fash Lane: Bright Florals
- Living After Midnite: Off the Shoulder at #NYFW
- Love, Amber Victoria: New York Fashion Week Part 2
- Love Bella Vida: 10 Makeup Too Pretty to Use
- Middle of Somewhere: The Weekly Style Edit Link Up: Stripes
- Ms. FABulous: #NYFW: Byron Lars Inclusive Sizing Runway
- Pudding Monster: Hit Me
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: How To Get and Survive an NYFW Job
- Style With Nihan: Pineapple Princess
- The Editorialist LA: Is It Fall Yet?
- We Are Ready Made: Craft Over Trends
SPONSOR: Amazon’s Shopbop, Herve Leger, See by Chloe Bags, Vince Booties, Eve Denim, Anne Vest, Leo Studio Design, Ruffle Blouses, Collar Necklaces, Block Heel Shoes, Men’s Kappa