You guys know I’m all about distressed denim. I’ve mentioned before that it is absolutely one of my go-to pieces no matter what time of year it is. I recently picked up this pair of jeans after lusting after them for months. As usual when I buy a new pair of jeans, I tend to wear them all the time. A few weeks ago I shared an easy casual look featuring this same pair of distressed jeans. Of course there are hundreds of ways to wear denim, but I thought it would be fun to share two ways to style distressed jeans with you.
Although the first way I styled them is how I wear them on a typical day, I also wanted to share a more dressed up outfit. I recently found this adorable lace top at one of my favorite online boutiques, Gray Monroe. It happened to be on sale at the time and I think I bought it for around $14! I also finally jumped on the lace up heel bandwagon, and now I know why everyone loves them! The block heels makes them super comfortable and easy to stand in for hours on end.
To see the first way I styled these jeans, be sure to check out my casual distressed denim look here! I’d love to know which look you prefer. Also, what’s your favorite way to style distressed jeans?
Baublebar Sugarfix Tassel Earrings c/o (under $10!)
Good Vibes Bracelet c/o Charming Charlie (only $10)
Shop the Post:
Links à la Mode, August 24th
- Alicia Maria: Decjuba Wishlist
- Bebee by Ness Campagnaro: From The ‘Tomb’ To ‘Trend’ – The Art of Granulation in Jewelry Is Making A Comeback
- Girl in Betsey: A Busy Gal’s Beach Day Essentials
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Petite Girl Romper Styling Tips
- Freedom of Style: Summer Florals
- Hampton Roads: Effortless | Easy A-Line Dress
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: 3 Whole Years of Blogging
- Middle of Somewhere: Two Ways to Style Distressed Jeans
- Mynt & Coco: Gingham Style
- Petite Dressing: Top 6 Wardrobe Staples for Stylish Petite Women
- Smile Is It: Perfect Jeans for Summer Time
- Sifa’s Corner: Summer Refreshment with Spindrift Sparkling Water
- Style Pith: Two Ways to Wear Neck Warmers In The Summer
- The Borrowed Babes: Target – The Mothership of Shopaholics Anonymous
BONUS! Shopbop is currently running an app promotion here for new customers: IFB members can exclusively take 15% off their first full-price app order with a code at checkout. Find the full details here: https://www.shopbop.com/appoffer!